Mr. Adrian Bylyku, completed university studies in the Polytechnic University of Tirana, Faculty of Geology and Mining, Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Engineering, Geo-technical engineering in 1986-1991. In 1993-1996 he completed post-university studies in the University of Bologna, in the field of geo-technical, technical and chemical research in the construction sector.
Since 2016 he has held the position of Director of Hydrocarbon Directorate in AKBN. Earlier, Mr. Bylyku has held the following positions:
– 2014-2016 Freelance Environment and Geotechnical consultant, Ministry of Environment, UNEP (United Nations Environment Program)
– 2006-2014 Technical Director of the Cement Plant, in Fushe Kruje, Albania – TITAN – ANTEA Cement sh.a.
– 2004-2006 Head of Procurement Department, KESH sh.a. – Albanian Power Corporation, Tirana, ALBANIA.
– 1998-2004 Procurement Specialist of HSRDP & HSRP World Bank Projects, Ministry of Health (MOH);
–1996 – 1998 Geotechnical Engineer and Technical Researcher – TAMBURINI Ltd., & GEIMCO Ltd., Bologna (ITALY) ,Civil engineer and Technical Researcher
– 1993 –1996 Consortium R.C.E. (Chemical & Geotechnical Research in Construction Industry).