Technical review of HPP Projects
According to the applicable law and related by-laws, which can be found in the official website, the Sector of Procedures, Verification and Complaints treatment in AKBN applies government policies in the field of hydro-power, provides state’s technical reviews and follows the implementation of legal procedures in this area by providing the following services :
- Reviews and verifies the expressions of interest for the possibility of using hydro-power potentials of water resources. All practices received by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Energy (MEI), are reviewed and verified in the data system of the Directorate of Monitoring of Energy Works. After the preparation of the documents, they are forwarded to MEI for the follow up.
- Provides technical review for hydro-power projects.
- Tracking correspondence from the protocol;
- Controlling the documentation of feasibility studies files and implementation projects submitted by MEI.
- Tracking the procedure of calculating the service tariff of the OTSH
- Prepare draft-reports on technical revision meetings
- Organize meetings of the OTSH Experts Group according to its regulation.
- Prepare technical and environmental assessment reports with the MO group of experts.
- Send final reports and relevant documentations to MEI.
- Expression of interest for hydro-power utilization of the watershed
- Feasibility study for unsolicited or demanding project proposals (according to Form 1)
- Implementation project (corresponding engineering studies according to Form 2)